Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to wish all 2 of my readers a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm taking a minute while my turkey is in the oven to post a quick message.

For the last month, I have been working on upgrading a tool that we and our customers use. My team rewarded me for my hard work by nominating me for the Most Outstanding Coder award for the month. I was very flattered and glad to be able to get the award. It comes with a $200 gift card, just in time for Christmas, er, I mean Black Friday.

Well, I'm being kicked off the computer by my son, so I must exit. We'll be having Thanksgiving with my niece.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A Coder huh. That is cool. Maybe you should tryout for the nest davinci code movie. You could help.

Alice Faye said...

It's time these guys new what I new all along that you are the best at anything you have to do.
Thanks for my new grandchild number 15. 15 is my lucky number.
Love Grandma